Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just Friends

"Here you are
You turned my sadness into light
Now my darkness seems so bright
Cause you mean everything to me, baby
Who would've known
That from all the boys that I can see
You're the one who's meant for me
Cause you mean everything to me, baby
Cause it's you, you, you and me"
 - You & Me, Written by Diane Lim  

I wrote that song awhile back in early September, but never showed it to you.. yet. It's not finished yet.. It's still a working progress. I wrote it a week after that moment in August. But things have gotten different now. I don't know why I can't be straight up with you? Why can't I tell you how I really feel? How come I can't talk normally with you being there? It's like I'm always nervous, but in the butterflies type of way. If only you still knew how I felt.. Maybe things would be different? I don't know. It's crazy how as of right now, YOU'RE JUST RIGHT THERE. I don't get how I've liked you for so long, but it's only 'til now that it's actually hitting me on how much I like you. In August, when we had our talk, I thought it was just a little crush thing.. I guess not anymore. Asdjflk. I know that we've decided to just stay as friends, but I don't know anymore.. I don't. I wished we were like how we used to be. Like when we were real best friends. Always having deep talks, random talks, always laughing, sharing good company - just always having good times. You always being there for me, and me doing the same. I miss those days. Ever since August, I feel like when we said what we said, it sort of changed US.. just a little.. just a lot. But, being best friends since forever, knowing each other since birth and our families being really close.. That's gotta mean something, right? I guess I'm trying to say... Akin ka na lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment