Monday, January 17, 2011

Sweet Dream .

It's crazy how dreams feel so surreal. How it can relate to whatever you're going through. Last night, I had a dream that my best friend and I were making a kite together. In the dream, we have been making this kite for the longest time. Finally, when this kite was ready, we took it out to fly it. We were having fun and laughing. That moment was the happiest I've even been in my life - just finally spending time with my best friend. All of a sudden, the wind got stronger. It had gotten so strong that we were struggling to hold onto it. Then she said these exact words, "I can't hold on forever". Hurt and confused, I wondered how she can give up our "kite". She slowly let go of the kite, and I was by myself trying to save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment